Enhanced interrogation techniques: Are enhanced interrogation techniques constitutional?

• There is nothing in the constitution that forbids foreign enemies of the United States from being interrogated using "enhanced" techniques.

In a case where an American citizen was being detained and tortured, perhaps a case could be made that the constitution was being violated. However, the constitution offers no expressed protection for citizens of other countries. It is a document that outlines principles of governance for the U.S. Government to apply to U.S. Citizens. An argument can be made that "enhanced" interrogation techniques are unethical or cruel, but I don't feel that such techniques are explicitly unconstitutional.

• Enhanced interrogation techniques makes sure everyone is on the right page

i think enhanced interrogation techniques are constitutional because it doesn't violate any constitution rights. Anyways these techniques are used for serious criminals. And committing a crime is a unconstitutional so its should not matter any ways. I think it should be put place because it only helps us by cathing the right criminal instead of innocent people.

• Sup bitches I'm about a learn you some shit

Y'all have no morals and humanity
    hfh s
    r rjrjr rk rjjrjrjth jf j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j