Enhanced interrogation techniques: Is enhanced interrogation effective in obtaining intel, saving lives?

• No, little comes of it.

No, enhanced interrogation is not effective in obtaining intelligence and saving lives, because it does not produce good intelligence. People will say whatever they have to in order to make the interrogation stop. They often say things that are untrue that ends up taking focus away from other things that intelligence units could be investigating.

• No, I don't think enhanced interrogation is effective in saving lives

While I think enhanced interrogation may be necessary and even effective at times, I think those times are very few and far between. That being said, I do not believe that advanced interrogation is so effective that is needs to be used to save lives. We are an advanced enough society that we can use other means to get the information we need.