Ephesians 2:10 - For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Asked by: Jikpamu
  • Are you against abortion in 100% of cases?

Psalm 139:13-16
    (13) For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
    (14) I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
    (15) My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
    (16) Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

• Leviticus 20:9 -

Anyone who curses their father or mother shall be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood shall be on their own head.

Exodus 21:15
    Anyone who strikes their mother or father shall be put to death.

Leviticus 20:27
    A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them to death, their blood is on their own heads.