European Parliament's chief Brexit negotiator says Trump is threat to European Union: Do U.S. allies around the world view Trump as a threat?

• Yes, I think so.

Of course. Previous US administrations see EU as an ally and want it to be strong. Trump sees it as competitor because of his fragile ego.
    I dont think his threats will work. In fact it will lead to more EU unity and support for EU from citizens. Brexit made most of us EU citizens not to take EU for granted anymore, now with Trump it actually makes you feel scared at the thought of not being part of a bigger Union.

• Everyone thinks Trump is a threat.

I doubt there is a single person in his inner circle who doesn't thin Trump is a threat. So it shouldn't be surprising that the rest of the world thinks the same way. I know millions voted him into office but if those people had to work with Trump on a daily basis, they would view him as a threat too.

• Yes, i agree.

This is very true. I strongly support this statement that the U.S. allies around the world view Trump as a threat. According to how he talks, behaves and what he says about everything should make everyone worried. If there was a way to change how Trump views certain issues, then he would be the best guy and the best president.

• Some allies surely view Mr. Trump as a threat

Mr. Trump is a change agent. He is perceived as a threat to the status quo here and abroad. Surely there are a number of members of the establishment in countries that the United States is historically allied with that view Mr. Trump as a threat because his 'bull in the china shop' approach is a threat to all establishments that have run the West since the end of WWII.