• Multiple consoles would allow for new games

Fallout 4 is a fantastically popular game series and one that I am looking forward to returning. However, my limiting it to one console, you are limiting the chances for existing fans to buy it and stopping it from reaching a new fan base. The games are fantastic and I would like for as many people as possible to have the opportunity to play them.

• It barely even runs on current gem consoles

Enough said deep derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp ds serve effect rfvfc race rc eve evg v rc rvf f f f cv fcrc cfcc f f f fm rvf cv r f r rvf cc do b

• No. I would not buy a cross generation Fallout 4.

I would not buy a cross generation Fallout 4. If it is made for the older machines it will not have as many upgraded features as some other games do. The older machines can't support some of the updated graphics and video quality that the newer machines can so the game will be very limited.

• It's just a way for the company to make more money!

Personally, I have no interest in buying Fallout 4 for a different gaming system. Even if the way it is being played is upgraded. It wouldn't make sense to buy it again if I already have it for a different system. Simply stated, the company can make money by coming out with a new game. Others may buy a cross generation Fallout 4, which will make the company money. I will not be one of the people spending my money on it though.

• No, Fallout 4 is a waste of money.

I'm tired of spending so much money on games. Not that much really changes from version to version. I think the cross-generation feature is just a gimmick and not something I'd really appreciate enough to spend the money on it. I want to spend my money on something truly awesome