Fed ready to finally end stimulus: Will the market be able to continue growing without Federal Reserve support?

• Yes the market will continue to grow, with our help.

I think the Feds should stop helping the US Americans. To many people rely on help but do not do anything to help themselves first. I think once help stops people will be forced to help themselves and that in return will help the market. People will bring more taxes into the economy due to new jobs, and more money will be spent due to people having more money.

• Yes, the market will be able to grow without support from the Federal Reserve.

Yes, I believe the market be able to continue growing without Federal Reserve support. The market experienced many periods of growth and decline before the Federal Reserve, or the support it has been giving, were ever introduced. Allowed to exist on its own, the market will see periods of growth, as well as decline, again.

• Yes, the market seems pretty strong on its own.

I believe that even if the Federal Reserve ends its support, the market will be able to continue to grow. The market seems pretty strong on its own, and I think it will be able to survive on its own. The lack of support may weaken it, but I believe it will be able to continue growing.

• Feds Stimulus Ending!

It would take a while for the market to be able to continue growing without the support of the Federal Reserve. In the first stages of the support ending, the growth will be minimal and might even turn into a downward spiral. Giving some time for the market to recover will be the best way to heal the wounds.