Female NFL referees: Should women be allowed to be referees in the NFL?

• Why should be in the NFL

Why can't girls be in the NFL. Why can't girls be the kickers because girls have stronger leg than boys or maybe even subs for when a player gets hurt. It is so offensive that boys say that girls aren't tough a enough to play in the NFL because some girls are tougher than boys.

• Why should be in the NFL

• Unfair, girls can do whatever boys can do.

It is offensive that girls are not aloud to play football because they are a different gender. We, girls can do whatever boys can do. They are able to degrate us and say we are not strong enough. Girls have grate leg strength and be kickers. People shatter girls dreams and don't allow us to play in the NFL and play on a team with the boys. Most girls who want want to play in the NFL have tried to make it possible to be in the NFL but we need more to help support us.

• Yes, women can be a referee if they want to.

I can't believe that some people think things differently just because of the gender. Women should be able to have whatever job they please. Anyone can be a NFL referee as long as they know the rules and are fair to each team. Many of the men referees are making bad calls on plays, everyone makes mistakes, even MEN. Women can be football refs. It's not fair to not let them be what they want to be, or dream of being. For all you football fan girls, you can be whatever you want to be dont listen to the guys that are unsupportable.

Yes, I am a girl, but even if I was a guy, I would still have this same decision.

• Yes, women can referee football as well as men.

It's hard to believe that in this day and age, there is even a question as to whether women should be allowed to referee NFL football. There is always a risk that a referee may be injured during a football game, whether they are male or female and whether or not the game is an NFL event or just a pickup football game among friends. It is unlikely that a female referee would be put in a compromising position with male players, since most referee work is done in full view of the public. I don't feel that there are any legitimate reasons to keep women as working as referees for the NFL.

• Nope us women

Tend to favor and may feel disrespected. Im all for womens rights but theres so many other things us women could do and i dint think this is a job a women should have. But congrats to the woman that is one :), but i dont think its a good idea.

• I do not agree

There seems to be a gender crossing into almost every sports and I am all for equality and women rights but there should be some limitation, as far as the women getting hurt. No, I do not feel women should be allowed to be referees in the NFL, its just too much.