• Yes i support mens then w2omens

I am not saying that womens are not better they are better in there fields and mens are in there fields and demotiveating women is not an solution for it compramising is a better solution then it better regards from SYED AHMED YAWAR at facebook too you can be .

• It's Not That Simple

You can find a lot of news articles that say women make better leaders based on certain studies, but these are designed to be click bait. The truth is women and men have different strengths and weaknesses when it comes to being mangers, and there are studies to support this as well. However, it should be noted that it depends on the individual whether or not they will be a good manager, not their gender.

• They can be equal

Since someone has done women already I am putting no to make this equal. Men and women can both equally be good managers.

Gender does not matter in this situation. This shouldn't exist as a debate. I have no idea why it does @person who started it.
    Thank you all.