Feminism: Has the effect of Feminist campaigns been negative to the treatment of women in society?

• It produces the droves of pathetic men you are forced to sift through today.

While trying to find my wife, I dated a lot! The most common theme in the earliest parts of a new relationship was how rare of a man I was. This sentiment was implying that today's men are perpetual Peter Pans. They don't aspire to be fathers, buy homes, provide for a family, value women, are incapable of depth, won't commit, etc. As a man born to the first generation of post women's libbers I have enough anecdotal evidence over the past 35 years to FEEL like the cultural push to prop women up to be equal to men is harmful to boys. It has medicated 2 generations of boys for ADHD simply because they show normal aggressive boy tendancies in a feminist centered education system. It has created disrespectful men because female promiscuity, in some weird attempt to express female sexuality is equal to men's. What's the adage about buying the cow if the milk is free? It has told society that men's problems are secondary because they are the problem in the patriarchy. Hit a man, get a laugh. Hit a woman, get a sentence. Equality? Draft? Equality? 65% of college graduates are women? Equality? All reproductive rights are in the hands of one gender? Feminism is a power grab. Nothing more. Were the intentions pure? Most certainly, but it has been so corrupted by multiple forces that I view it now as nothing more than a detriment to young boys. Boys who will grow up thinking their innate tendencies are wrong. Boys who will grow up holding no value in women because they don't hold value in themselves. Any woman who tries to achieve equality by demonstrating they can be masculine or take on masculine attributes or behaviors is devaluing the feminine. But what do I know. I'm the problem.

#White male with no struggles and a perfect life

• It helped create the men you have to suffer today

• The thought of having to consciously respect women as people is probably intimidating to certain men.

If there is any negative impacts of the feminist campaigns, it's that enough men didn't hear them. The only way I can imagine worse treatment of women occurring is if feminism went backwards. Because workplace harassment, pay discrimination, and not to mention not being able to occupy the streets at night because of your sex. That's pretty bad stuff, and it's not from feminism. The man hating? Probably just the same reaction a white person would get when they are educated about racism-a defensive stance on an issue that's nothing to do with them.
    Only anti feminists treat women worse since the feminist campaigns because they feel equality is a threat to the status quo, which is definitely is.
    They should be afraid, I suppose. Change is inevitable. Not misandry, but equality.

• Yes, it has gone too far.

Yes, the effect of Feminist campaigns have been negative to the treatment of women in society, because women are no longer respected. Women today are under a lot of pressure to conform to society, and are considered weird if they do not want to be sexually active. The new Feminist attitude makes women conform, but only in a different way.

• Feminist campaigns have degraded and become harmful

Though both sexes should have equal rights in society, this does not justify the spreading of hate speech. Many feminists, especially in the third wave, have engaged in all sorts of slander against men, that all men are rapists or that women are naturally better parents, which has led to a "gender war" of sorts in which both genders are being harmed. In essence, feminist ideas have much merit, however the prosecution of feminist campaigns has been corrupted through hate speech. The gender war that has resulted has resulted in worse treatment for both women and men.

• Is not a negative treatment

Women always wants to have the same "level" than men that has more responsibilities. Are we are going to say that now that is an equal value to men and women people is going to say that is negative ? NO

a women talking (lo siento hablo espa;ol por si algo quedo mal escrito)