Financial Incentives are Better Motivators than Harsh Discipline.

• . . .

Student will want to study if there are rewards for them. Let's imagine that your parents promise to give you 10 dollars if you get an A on your math test. Would you want to study for the test? I think most of you will say 'Yes' for this question. How would you feel if you got and A+ on you test, and no one rewards you with your test result? (I would feel terrible)

• . . .

• It is good for students

Students would be able to work harder than usual to get the reward. This will make the student have a long concentration span , and would also make the child experience how he/she should study, or do something. I hope everybody would like this argument I have. Thank you. ~victor***~

• NO, they aren't.

Short time effort makes more problems: students expect rewards for hard work. Also, schools are bribing students to stay. . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . .. . . .. . . . .. . . .. . . ... . . . .