Fleetwood Mac tour: Is it unnatural for two people to stay in a committed relationship for their entire lives?

• Unatural Realtionships that Most people have become a costum to

When you are in a relationship that is the time to really get to know the person that you are with, and to understand them. Being in a committed relationship shows growth in your life, and that you are willing to share your life with some one that cares. If you are going to be uncommitted than the best thing for you to do is just be alone and make no promises to anyone. Don't take some one else's joy because what you are afraid of. Everyone talks about the reality is... Well when you are talking about the reality who reality are we talking about? Because if your reality is hurting other people, than truth be told, lets stick with the happy reality that makes people happy. It is natural for people to stay in each other lives for ever.

• Some people have a bond.

It is not unnatural for two people to stay in a committed relationship for their entire lives. Sometimes people have a deep bond. It is almost like family, but in a different way. It never goes away and the feelings and sense of loyalty remain no matter what happens in their lives.

• No It's Not

I do not believe it is unnatural for two people to stay in a committed relationship for their entire lives. Seems like a strange question to ask in regards to Fleetwood Mac. Many people experience divorce or changes in partners, well over 50% of the population. It works for some people and not for others. That doesn't make it unnatural.

• No - People can stay committed if they're happy with each other

I don't see why it's unnatural for two people to stay in a committed relationship for their entire lives. Yes, to some people that might be unheard of, but there was something that made you fall in love with the person in the first place, and if that spark is still lit throughout your life, there's no reason to be unfaithful, or to fall out of love with each other. My grandparents argued constantly, but at the end of the day they still loved each other, and still wanted to be together until the day they died - I don't think that's unnatural, I tihnk it's rather touching.