Florida-13 Election: Does the GOP victory show that Americans are opposed to Obamacare?

• Things go back and forth.

No, the GOP victory does not show that Americans are opposed to Obamacare, because people like having a balance of power. If the Republicans hold the presidency, the Democrats are bound to win the midterm election. If the Republicans hold the presidency, the democrats do well. This only shows that Obama is president.

• Results Show that District Doesn't Like Obamacare

To assume all Americans don't like the Affordable Care Act simply because one group of Floridians voted in an election is foolhardy. Florida doesn't have the same demographics as the rest of the United States. Surely there are other parts of America that embrace the Affordable Care Act. Florida has been a GOP stronghold for years because of the elderly that live there, so it is not advisable to assume everywhere else is like Florida's 13th Congressional District.

• I Don't Think So

I do not believe the GOP victory shows that Americans are opposed to Obamacare. Americans have become accustomed to making a choice between two bad candidates. That is more than likely the case in Florida, for this election. Pulling the plug on Obamacare, especially if done by the Republican party, will cause backlash from the common citizens.

• The GOP victory does not show that Americans are opposed to Obamacare.

The GOP victory does not show that Americans are opposed to Obamacare. With anything that they government implicates there are going to be people that do not like it at all. I do not think that the victory can point to this at all and I think some people just hate it.