For residents of Britain, do you believe Obama's first 100 days in office were successful?

• Britons welcome Obama

For most democracies around the world, Obama's election was agreeable. In general, a liberal president takes a world view that is far more friendly that a republican president. Although Obama moved slowly as far as foreign affairs were concerned, the democracies knew that,more often than not, he would have their best interests in mind.

• For residents of Britain, I believe Obama's first 100 days in office were successful.

For residents of Britain, I believe Obama's first 100 days in office were successful. I am sure that he made some mistakes but he was quick to fix them. Most of the problems that you face in the first 100 days of office are not your own doing but the President before him.

For residents of Britain, I believe Obama's first 100 days in office were successful. During his first 100 days in office, President Barrack Obama negotiated a transatlantic trade agreement between the United States and Great Britain. This agreement will stimulate the economy of Britain and create jobs for the residents of Britain.

• He is an apologist.

No, I do not believe that Obama's first 100 days in office were successful, because he did not have England over for a state dinner. Even though England has a special relationship with the United States, he did nothing in the first 100 days in order to affirm that relationship with England.

• No, Obama's first 100 days in office was not successful.

I do not think that Obama's first 100 days in office were successful. I think that he made a lot of mistakes and missteps that proved to be costly for his administration and his reputation. I think that with him being in office for more than 4 years now, he is still overall a failure.