Former cult member and his fervent support of Trump: Is polarizing figure Michael the Black Man hindering the Republican's bid for presidency?

• Yes, the polarizing figure Michael the Black Man is hindering the Republican's bid for presidency.

Yes, the polarizing figure Michael the Black Man is hindering the Republican's bid for presidency, but he is not the only one who is having a negative effect. David Duke, one of the former KKK leaders, also pledged his support for Trump which makes sane Americans stay far away from his candidacy.

• No, Michael the Black Man is not hindering the Republican's bid for presidency.

No, I do not believe that support from the former cult member Michael the Black Man is hindering the Republican's bid for presidency. I am a Trump supported keep up with the news daily. I have yet to even hear of Michael the Black Man or of his support for Trump.

• No, not really

Trump is hindering his own bid for Presidency. Every word that comes out of his mouth alienates more and more people from his campaign. The only thing that is keeping Trump from losing all his supporters is his abilty to convince people he is for the poor working class and their ideologies.

• No, Trump is doing that all on his own.

Michael the Black Man has his own issues, do not get me wrong. But I think he is just icing on the cake for Trump's crazy campaign. Donald Trump has said so many awful things. He has made his own bed in hindering himself for the presidency. Trump's sexual assault scandal, with more victims surfacing every day, is going to be his downfall.