• PUBG for sure

I'm not sure how this fits in the 'yes or no' category but as you can see from my headline I chose PUBG from the two. Fortnite is the ripoff of PUBG, coming off as more unrealistic. You don't need any skill to win the game, you can play your first match and you can be in the top 25/100.

• Fornite better than pubg

Ok now dont get me started on why Fornite is better than Pubg ok. Because Fornite is a game which is free to all devices which includes PC, Xbox, Ps4 and now mobile devices. Not only that Fornite is a game which is more exciting than Pubg, because you never know what to expect

• Pubg kid so

In pubg there are cars.- _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ___ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ -

• Fortnite is better

As it has been said before "fortnite is free", to all of us who are lower class it is much more appealing. That and it keeps getting amazing new updates that everyone can not stop speaking about! Pubg on the other hand has been struggling lately because it's updates are just not as attracting. So in my opinion it just is not as good as Fortnite.

• Fortnite. Obvs mate

I also need to pay to play PUBG so I cba and I don't like it and I don't need to pay for it. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Also im right so. . . . . . .
    SHUT UP!!!!!

• PUBG is better

PUBG is a more strategic game and so much better looking. In Fortnite every one argues that it is better, because of the building option, but I myself really don't like it. If you have money to buy skins in Fortnite for 30$, you can buy PUBG, you will experience more balance and more adult players.

• PUBG the orginal

OK Fortnite fans are going to whine at me. But here I go. PUBG was the first. I saw a interview with the creator of PUBG and he said that they had ripped him off. People who play fortnite play it because its FREE. No other debate. PUBG requires real skill and Effort. Not a whiny kid running around Shoot profanity at anyone who kills him. It has real guns,cars,Realistic graphics,Diverse groups,bigger map. The list goes on. So please don't Yell at me immature kids You need to pay 20$ to actually see what im talking about. GO HOME.

• PUBG is so much better

In PUBG the movement, combat, and vehicle mechanics flow together very well. But in Fortnite the movement just feels strange and choppy, same with the combat and building (especially the building). The combat in PUBG is much more skill based than in Fortnite, and the learning curve isn't nearly as steep but there is so much more to learn. Whereas Fortnite is more luck based because you have to get the best weapons in order to win. Also the good loot is spread out in PUBG whereas the good loot in Fortnite is all in Tilted Towers. Although there are certainly areas in PUBG where there is more loot it is still just as good as loot you might find in the military base.

• Fortnite is better

It’s better because you can build there is another mode it’s way more challenging there are cooler guns u can change your skins u can get pick axes it’s more popular and fun because the storm is more noticeable they are also adding first person and there are different tiers of guns

• Fortnite is a copy

The man Brendan Greene started by creating Arma 3 mods and then went on to help make H1Z1 King of the Hill. Soon later Bluehole asked him to be their creative director. After this he has helped a lot with the Bluehole team to make PUBG what it is today. Then fortnite came and was sued by Bluehole the PUBG creators and this is why fortnite is free and they can't earn money from it.

• Fuck both games

Minecraft survival games
    minecraft survival games
    minecraft survival games
    minecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival gamesminecraft survival games minecraft survival games

• Fortnite is free

Fortnite is free

Pubg costs money

jokes aside, Fortnite has a high skill roof. I have never won a game, and I know NO one who has(besides youtubers who have played since launch, but you get my point)

I havent played PUBG because im poor, so i dont have a opinion on it.

• Bug ghee gay

YOU GAY YOU PLAE BuG GHEE BRo STOp Play puG - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - `- `- `- `- - `- `- ` -` -` `- `- `- `- `- ``
    ````

• PUBG the orginal

• Stupid question, really.

It's all down to taste and preference. People who like their games to be more realistic will prefer PUBG. Normies that follow the crowd like sheep and kids that like less realistic and more cartoony graphics will probably go for Fortnite. It's a dumb question to ask, expecially considering that things called preferences exist. Me? I'll stick to my MonHun and Wolfenstein, thank you very much. 'Sips tea'

• This is honestly hilarious

Just to preface, i have an opinion on this, like you probably do as well. In my honest opinion pubg is the BETTER GAME, not including things like fun into it, both of them are some of the most fun ive ever had but pubg has many more features, while fortnite has just got base building. Not only that but to all the people that say fortnite is harder, you clearly haven't played pubg. In the time that it takes me to win a game of pubg i can easily win 5 fortnite games.

• Fortnite for sure

Fortnite actually takes skills to win. In Fortnite you build and have traps and actually have to be a good shooter to get kills while in PUBG you just drive around in a car and squish people. Fortnight is also free so you don't have to pay 20 bucks for a game.