France complains about U.S. influence: Is Trump going to make the United States too powerful?

• Trump is not going to make the United States too powerful.

Trump is not going to make the United States too powerful. He will instead strengthen his ties with France and other foreign governments. The United States has already proved itself to be a strong nation. It will maintain its reputation without overpowering other countries and interfering with the other governments.

• No, I don`t think so . he is just an showman

He won’t be guided by ideology. He doesn’t appear to have one. He’s a gut-feel guy, a zero-sum strategist, and a bottom-line businessman. He won’t approach problems as if the world’s sole superpower can afford to be generous, to do more so that others can do less. He sees no special responsibility to be magnanimous, or even patient. Being No. 1 doesn’t mean playing the role of provider. It's about winning.

• No, I do not beleive that Trump has the ability to significantly increase the power of the United States

No, I do not believe that Trump has the ability to significantly increase the power of the United States. Donald Trump will not try to be as cooperative as other presidents in the past. This may make the United States seem more domineering, however, it will not actually increase its power.

• Not at all.

I think France is complaining about American influence on its culture. I don't think any country in the world is immune from that. The way Trump is blustering along, he's going to make China very powerful. Maybe the Chinese government will give its citizens more rights just to show the world that they are better than Trump.