• Just work a little it harder, Liberals.

Seriously, the only arguments opposing free market are "oh it makes people rich but they have to work for that and I don't want to work hard because my parents didn't raise me right and I wanted everything handed to me." A free market opens up the doors for anyone to become a successful millionaire, all you need is a business, good product, will to work hard, and you're all set.

• Good vs Bad

Lets look at this with an example. If I wanted to create a business making cupcakes. Then I could I would have to raise revenue by loans, or working in another job until I had the proceeds to make my dream come to fruition. Here is were free market comes in . Once I open my business and start making cupcakes...If I produce something good then customers will buy my cupcakes and show that I am putting resources to the right usage. However if I make hotdog peanut butter cupcakes and no one buys my product I will have to a) make something else and put the resources to other usages or b) close down because the consumers/customers have soon that I am wasting resources and the resources are need else were in the market. The resources are then reallocated to other areas in the economy that need/use them better than I would have. Point being class has nothing to do with capitalism. If you work had you can become just as rich as Bill Gates. He had an idea and brought it to the public. The consumers liked his produce and bought it. It was a free exchange. Because of capitalism bill gates had the chance of becoming who he is today and he took it. Anyone with the right idea can do just as much with their dream. It is when we start to put heavy regulations on companies that things start to downturn. With all the rules and hoops that people have to go through it is crazy. Not saying some of the regulations aren't need.

• A free market Is good for everyone.

A free market encourages hard work and innovation. It allows countries to generate wealth and jobs. All of the richest countries in the world have a free market. In China when it introduced a free market hundreds of millions were lifted out of poverty. The free market is the greatest system for removing poverty. In a free market anyone can succeed. A free market would not bailout banks. A free market has and always generate wealth bringing millions out of poverty.

• Yes, Capitalism is the BEST economic plan and always has been.

Capitalism, especially free capitalist markets, is a successful system of unregulated markets because people vote for their business to succeed with their dollar. It provides incentives to work harder to earn a wage for the worker and provides incentive for the entrepreneur to strive to achieve his or her goals. One such example for this is Bill Gates who did not start as a wealthy man.

Capitalism works as such: if you are a worker for a business then you are taking no risk to improve your stance in life economically. If the business fails, you simply go to work for another company and thus pick up the same paycheck (give or take a few dollars here due to a lot of other factors) as you were before. If you are an entrepreneur then you are taking a risk via a loan, paying out of pocket or other such methods. By taking a risk you are willing to move either up or down through the classes which is very common in the United States.

People saying 'da rich git richr' are just full of themselves and Liberal propaganda. If a company in a true free market economy fails there is no government bailout (which by the way, we pay for in our taxes as a regulated market which means that the company has no incentive to make a good product or provide a good service). Even among the working class it is possible to obtain a higher standard of living through schooling, learning a trade or working in a stable career for a while; all of which are possible without any money to back them up as schooling can be done through loans, Pell grants, etc and learning a trade can be done through trade schools which (in some cases) can be negotiated with to pay off after the individual has gotten a job.

Either the opposition to this argument is ignorant and needs to do far more research or they are just completely blind. There are many, MANY opportunities in a free market society. And someone mentioned America being a prime example of the rich getting richer? That's just factually false. The rich are sliding up and down between classes in America as are most of the poor.

And all of what I said can be easily verified. Use your google-fu people. No one ever got rich in a communist, socialist or any other highly regulated society. Venezuela is a perfect example of what does NOT work.

• Yes, a free market is good for business and good for the people

• It creates competition

With competition, companies will be forced to create better product for its customers, leading to more jobs. A hypothetical situation where workers are exploited can be solved by the free market, in which people can choose to not choose that certain product due to the unethical treatment of its workers.

• Sup meh dudes

And the fox was a flight above a name tag to make brownies for the poor entrepreneur so that we could all make things happen easily with more than how much time we have in the fate of reality for the humans humanity to change opinions into the great politics.

• Sup meh dudes

• Sup meh dudes

• Sup meh dudes

• It generates generational cycles and doest reward the most important jobs in society

Working harder to earn more money is a great idea! Those who work the hardest earn the most. But what about the children of poor people? Try telling someone in government housing and dodgy neighbourhoods that all they need to do is just "work harder". For these people they have been screwed by the system because in capitalism you need money to earn more money. Unless you can convince like 3 generations of poor people that all they need to do is work hard their entire lives and the final generation will not be poor any more then they will be stuck in an institutionalised cycle. Secondly, I also think there is an inherent problem with the fact that surgeons who save lives and work for most of their awake time earn multiple times less money than actors who provide 90 minutes of entertainment at a time...

• Doesn't work well.

In free market capitalism you end up with having 1 percent of the population owning 90 percent of the wealth. This is because of big businesses. It is good for a few but bad for everyone else. IT also leads to extreme inequality putting poor people in economic situations which are hard to get out of.

• No such thing

The concept of a 'free market' is false in itself. A free market follows rules and regulations that guide whom can and cannot receive loans. This leads to further inequality in classes as those with more wealth receive the greater advantage and further the separation, anxiety, and loathing that occurs in society between classes. The free market is not free at all. A free market would be available to all free citizens.

• Free-Market Capitalism is Bad

If we do have free-market capitalism, it will lead to higher class-inequality and exploitation of the poor strata by the rich, as seen in places like the United States today. Capitalism is not necessarily a bad element in society, however, unregulated capitalism, which is precisely what unregulated capitalism is, simply does not work. All that will happen is the rich get richer since only they have the resources to get more resources while the poor get poorer because they don't have the resources to do anything to improve their social status. Thus, free-market capitalism is very unlikely to work in any nation.