Free press: Is it wrong to block media photographers from presidential events in the White House?

• Yes it is.

I do think that it is wrong to block media photographers from presidential events in the White House. People want to see pictures of these kinds of events and there is no good reason to block photographers from these events. As long as the photographer is cleared to be near the president there is no reason to block them.

• Yes, it's wrong to block media photogs from presidential events.

I think that it is wrong to block media photographers from presidential events in the White House. I think that every photographer should have the right to photograph such events as long as they are cleared by the security at the White House. I think that it is a right every person should have.

• We the people.

Yes, it is wrong to block media photographers from presidential events in the White House, because everything that happens in the White House is a public event. We the little people, the ones that pay most of the taxes and do the living and dying in the country, deserve to know what the elites are up to.

• Only A Certain Number

I believe media photographers should be allowed at all presidential events in the White House, but I believe the government has every right to limit the number of photographers allowed. I feel like the current system we have is broken and the government needs to open up more to all of the different types of media outlets and let them all fairly cover White House events. As it sits now, only select journalists with certain affiliations make it in.