French health care system: Does the French system satisfy the needs and desires of the people?

• The French health care system does satisfy the needs and desires of the people.

The French health care system does satisfy the needs and desires of the people. Every single person that I know has lived in France comes home raving about the health care system. It gives every one, no matter their personal income, a chance at good, quality health care that is hard to find.

• French Health care is on the right track.

After reading an article online, I definitely feel the French Health care is up to par and does in fact fit the needs and desire of their people. I think one of the reasons why France has a lower death rate, is because of their health care systems and insurance. If it is affordable and takes care of the citizens, then absolutely. Here is a link to the article I found:

http://www.businessinsider.com/french-healthcare-system-2012-7