French Man fined for "Too many Muslim Children" comment. Does France have too much Muslim people.

Asked by: Blaze123
  • 1 is too many

One Muslim is too many Muslims. Do you remember 9/11? I don't. But that's because I have Alzheimer's, what's your excuse for letting Arabs into your country? My grandson deserves not to be blown up by a hijab wearing young man who isn't supposed to be here in the first place

• Engineered Migrant crisis

France is a white country attacked by the zionist push of mass migration in order to push for the largest genocide in human history , the outbirthing of the white population
    This religion is not compatible with western society and will destroy hundreds of years of our culture
    so it is prophesied

• Religion is a freedom given

Religion is not something that should be judged. If people judged Christians and Christians did something rash about it people would be disgusted because Christians are supposed to turn the other cheek. However, if a Muslim is judged and they react rashly people call them terrorists. How is this possible in a world where we have given people freedom of religion (at least in my country)? So why should we of the world judge people for having children who are Muslim?

• Everyone has a right to a religion

Every religion has had radical fanatics who ink they are acting on behalf of their religion, it just happened such a long time ago so that nobody remembers. Christians, Hindus, Jews, Atheists, even Buddhists have all committed some atrocities but that doesn't make all the people in that group bad.
    Does Britain have too many Christians in it? Does India have too many Hindus? Well according to what people are saying here, yes! France just has had a lot of press about Muslims recently and that is why people are beginning to question.