Friday was rough from start to finish for Tiger Woods at the British Open: Was his poor performance a preview of what's to come?

• Tiger Woods not at top of game

Tiger Woods game has definitely taken a few steps back. He is not the Golfer he has been and seems to be loosing more and more of his ability. I think he is going to have a very bad performance at the British Open and will continue to go down hill.

• The best is over

Tiger Woods was a brilliant player, but he's not the brand new wonder boy of golf anymore. His best playing days are behind him and it's only a matter of time before he loses his number one spot permanently. Although I'd like to see a revival of his former briliance, it's unlikely.

• No, his performance was not a preview of things to come.

I believe that Tiger Woods just had a bad day, thats all. You're allowed to have a bad day, right? If anyone should be given the benefit of the doubt in regards to golf skills, it would be Tiger Woods. Just give him a little bit more time, and he will return to form.

• Tiger Woods dismal performance at the British open is not a preview of the future

It is very hard to always be at the best in any sports. The competition is ever very stiff. For Tiger Woods, the British Open was one of his most rough seasons. However, being a professional and one of the most talented golfers in the world, I believe that he will learn from that experience and pick up the pace in the tournaments to come.

Dr_Obvious says2014-07-20T01:20:22.053
Who cares?