Fusion power: Will fusion power become a reality within the next 30 years?

• Yes, I believe that fusion power will become a reality within the next 30 years

I believe that fusion power will become a reality not within the next 30 years, but within the next 20 years. There are sources that indicate that fusio power does exist, but certain private organizations are refusing to release information to the public because they are afraid it could start an unwarranted revolution.

• Fusion power is the cutting edge of energy and will be available in 30 years

Technology is growing like crazy recently and it would be foolish to bet against an up and coming technology. Just look at the growth in computers the last 20 years. Also look at the growth in video games. We have gone from 8 bit graphics to near life like realism in just 20 years. I have no doubt that leaps such as this will be made in other science forms.