Game of Thrones Is The Greatest Television Show of All Time

Asked by: Spedman
  • Yes,but also no

It was/is a book series first. So its not an original series. But it is one of the best adapted and best quality shows that are currently ongoing, the fans are enthralled, involved and dedicated to each episode or book or both... It is a brilliant series that george has created in great depth with a vast array of characters to learn about and connect with.

• Best Show I've Ever Seen

I have never seen a Television show that had so many memorable characters, was so well-written, was so entertaining, was so well-acted throughout, and was so overall well-made. This is a show that literally keeps you guessing throughout the series and leaves you wanting more with each episode. This is a show that leaves you restless waiting for the next episode and/or season to air and I can't get enough of it.

• By production standards yes

Game of thrones quality of writing, directing and cinematography are outstanding. The acting is as good as any other show the characters are very well developed and diverse. The show is highly intelligent and action packed. It is definitely a show for adults but that doesn't reduce its quality. Best show I've ever seen but still not my favorite Dr Who gets that spot.

• I love this show.

It's different, fun, exciting, well acted and has a good story line. I'm on season 2 and i can't wait to see what happens next!. I like non snow, ricon, bran and rob stark, share and Tyrian. It has a little too much sex though. Maybe that's one of the reasons people like it so much.

• Its good, but not that good

Game of Thrones is a good show, but I think it is outclassed by shows with a more complex plot line like House M.D. Although I know this might be a rash assumption it is also that no one can really pinpoint which show is actually the best of all time. There are just too many factors to factor. If you just judge a show based on viewership you leave out important dynamics of a show that make a show great. Family Guy might have a lot more viewers than The Simpsons, but that does not make it better. All in all it is too hard to say, at least for me.

• The Jesus Film from the 1970s has been translate into over 1000 languages I understand.

My understanding is that is the most popular movie seen around the world. You can download it from Youtube for free in languages such as Cebuano, Tagalog, Spanish, Finnish, English, and 1000 other languages. I just don't think Game of Thrones is nearly as good. I have not watched Game of Thrones and have no intention of doing so.

• Best Television Show: Doctor Who

Game of Thrones is full of violence and nudity, which is inappropriate for the modern generation. Furthermore, the show is losing popularity by the year. The increase in the number of people watching the show has decreased, especially in 2014.
    Doctor Who is arguably the greatest television show of all time. The show has lasted for a solid 50 years, with Game of Thrones only lasting 4. Doctor Who also has the popularity to have people willing to buy tickets for the cinema and the largest global simultaneous showing of the 50th anniversary.

• Doctor Who .

Having fully stated my case, I have several "words" to burn. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Two Words: Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad, for me, takes the cake. Even if it didn't, Survivor should be on the list somewhere, along with, say, Seinfeld. There is a very long lineup of best t.v. shows and I'm not so sure that GoT deserves to be at the very top. Words, words, words, blah, blah.

• "All time" is a long time and it includes the future by the way

Game of Thrones is absolutely interesting, and, as said before, counts with many well elaborated characters and history.
    Nevertheless, there are many tv shows which have already had much impact not only throughout thhe country, but worldwide. For example, the sitcom "Friends" and the sci-fi series "Star Trek", widely famous.