• It is completely fine

First of all, many discriminate because they were told to in a book that they read. I am a Christian, yet I am all for gay marriage. Times have changed, so should the rules. These rules were written for a Bronze Age society, not the 21st Century, also there are many other rules in Leviticus that we don't follow. Such as, men marrying concubines, and rape victims being forced to marry their rapists. If you don't follow these why follow any

• Why wouldn't it be okay?

Me being gay doesn't hurt anybody. Being gay is natural, and perfectly fine, because it is just who you are, I am fine with any relationship as long as both or multiple parties are both of legal age and consenting to the actions be it marriage, sex or what ever else.

• Yes, Gay is OK

Rather than try to support my own side, because I feel the others who agree with me do a fine job of demonstrating my stance, I am going to ask a few questions of the opposing side.

When a woman is unable to have children, do you deny her the right to marry? No. Then why do deny homosexual people the right to marry because they cant procreate?

Are you all saying that you would rather a child stay in an orphanage and feel unloved rather than be adopted and loved? Just because a couple is same-sex?

I could go further but I'd rather just ask you to understand that the Bible was written thousands of years ago and it just might be time to adapt to the times.

• 1st Person Perspective

They are people too! They have feelings and everything straight people have. Put yourself in their shoes. What if you did something that was discriminated by society? How would you feel? Also, what harm does it do to society? Nothing that I can think of. And how is being gay "unnatural"? Why is it unnatural? Treat everyone like you would like to be treated.

• Gay is OK and Natural

First: Sex is not just for procreation! For most married couples, sex is used to strengthen the emotional bonds between the partners. You don't have the right to tell a straight couple who announces that they do not want to have children, that they cannot get married, or that they can't have sex. They are allowed to get married even if the man has already had a vasectomy or if the woman has had her tubes tied.
    Second: Homosexuality exists in all primate species, and in other mammals. It has been observed in nature.

• There's Nothing Wrong With It!

People always think I'm strange because I don't believe in the bible but I believe in God. Until someone can prove to me that God came down here and wrote the bible for us to read I will not agree with it. God created each and every person just how they are. God is all powerful so if it was an 'abomination' wouldn't he have destroyed them or not created them in the first place?

• Gay is ok.

It's the way your born or in some cases the way you choose to be. It doesn't harm anyone. You should not be punished for what you can not control. I respect and understand the idea that we must keep traditional family values and have children grow up with a male and female role model but I personally believe that gay people can make great parents and deserve the rights to merry and adopt children.

• Homosexuality is not natural

Everything in nature has a male sex and female sex to reproduce. Flowers, animals, and humans. Heterosexual people are not merely having fun, their reproducing their species. Homosexuality is an abomination of nature and if it was to be widely practiced it would be the end of the human race.

• No hell no

Being gay is an abomination as stated in the bible. Leviticus 20:13 "And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." This is what i go by. I hate the sin but not the people. I have gay friends and i don't hate them for it. I only hate the sin that is being committed. If you notice it says that it is an abomination for man to lie with mankind.

• It is bad

Gay marriage is not okay and is not natrual. First of all it distrusts the natrual order in which male and females procreate. Homosexuality is not normal for human problems and may cause problems. Also it would lead to a societal crisis if we allow it into society. If it becomes a common practice gay couples would probably adopt children. These children would be deprived of a motherly or fatherly figure and probably think being gay is okay. This would lead to more gays and society and less procreation. Not only that it cause society to become lewd and unnatural.

• Its not in human nature

Why would this be okay? What about it is so amusing? Its not natural for a man to like another man or a woman to like another woman. Reason for is because we need opposite sexes to reproduce, both sexes are not enabled for it, in the bible under Lev their viewpoints on it is an abomination and i go by god so.

Esiar says2015-02-05T02:41:07.407
While someone I don't know being gay doesn't effect ME, it isn't all about ME. It's hurts THEM and it hurts the WORLD.

It's unnatural - For the reason that it prevents population growth. If everyone were gay no one would be alive today. It happens to Animals, but Dogs also sniff each other's butts and have sex in the middle of streets. Should we?

On another note, if mother nature wanted population control, she wouldn't give herself a population problem in the first place.