Gay marriage: Does the definition of marriage include gay marriage?

• Love and freedom

Gay marriage gives many rights that were denied to loving and committed couple, Death benfits, hospital visitation, transferring of property more easily in the event of a spouses death. All of these was such a headache to committed couple instead of taking a more expensive route to higher a lawyer.

• GAY is not a choice. Some people are born this way.

Some people are just born this way. Why be so selfish and restrict others' happiness? You are a woman marrying a man. And vice versa. Or you are a gay man marrying a gay man. There is no different in the two equations, except in the physical outlook, viewed from a third persons point of view. But hey, who is that third person anyway, People will always have negative opinions on ALL THINGS. Does it even matter? I think not.

• Love is not defined by sex

If two people love each other they should be able to get married, period. It does not matter if you are homosexual or heterosexual, all love is the same. The only way we can have a truly equal society is if everyone is treated equally, regardless of religion, sex, gender, skin color, or sexual orientation.

• Bible says no.

The Bible defines marriage as being between a man and a woman. If gay individuals want to have a civil union, let them have a civil union. If a gay couple wants to call their relationship a marriage, they can call it anything they want but it does not make it so. Marriage is between a man and woman. Defining it that way does not change the relationship of a homosexual couple so let it be what it is. Why do we have to give it a name?

• Will not conform to the world; will only conform to God and His Law

I am a Christian, seed of Abraham, follower of the Messiah and servant of YHWH. I cannot condone or support something that my god considers an abomination. Nothing against homosexuals or any other willful sinner; I love you all, as does God. He loved you enough to take on flesh and die for you, in the body of his son Yeshua. Through Yeshua and Yeshua alone can sin be forgiven. I ask of you my Christian brethren, to put God first in your life and to not support that which God abhors.

• Marriage is between a man and a woman.

This does not mean that they are not worth as much as straight people. This just means that gay marriage isn't truly marriage as much as a partnership. The main point of marriage is to have children. Adopted children is gay partnerships will grow up without a mother or father example. It isn't fair to them.