Gay Muslims should not be condemned, but welcomed to Mosque, and can get married.

• A Mosque is an ideal place to have a gay wedding

Well at least in the U.S.
    Muslims seem to have this idea that Sharia law is something that should govern the whole world. If they want to live in the U.S. they must change their mind about that.
    We have provided a home for every kind of immigrants ,and given them freedom of religion. Well freedom is not free.
    Anyone who wants to live here must give our country respect, and it must be the amount of respect we demand, not the amount said immigrant wants to give us.
    All the other religions are required to stop persecuting gays, or teaching people that persecuting them is tolerable.
    So sorry, you guys will have to tolerate and respect gays, and the gay wedding in your mosque is what is needed to prove you will live under our laws.
    If you don't like the way we do things here, then please go back to that wasteland you moved from.

• YES, love is love.

Understand that love is love, and that ANY God DOES accept and love anyone for who they are and what they did/do. Let them be themselves, accept who they are because love is love. Not letting someone go to church for loving the same sex? Wrong. Its all wrong. Let them live.

• 100% yes! :)

I have a gay brother and we are both Muslims. My family (who are also Muslims) accepted him for it, and I know Allah does too. I don't understand why a lot of Muslims disapprove of people like my brother. I know it says in the Quran that homosexuality is forbidden, but the Bible says the same thing and if Christians can do gay weddings and have it considered biblical, I don't know why Islam can't be the same.

• YES, love is love.

• Absolutely, it's the right thing to do

What was defined as having same-sex relations back then was through only lust of power and dominance. The idea (at least among heterosexuals) of two people of the same-sex actually having reciprocative feelings of love and care for one another was a foreign ideology, as the only same-sex behaviors that took place back then was between men who desired dominance. And in so, took it. E.g. rape, boy prostitution, sex rituals, etc. It was never about homosexuals (that we've come to know of today).
    Muslim men should not be treated any differently just because they love other men. It's absurd to think that this should even be a debate, as all people should be treated equally and discluding someone from getting married in their sacred religious place of worship where everyone else from that religion gets married is just cruel.

• Only in Very Special Cases

There are special exceptions to this rule of no homosexuality in Islam. Some people are born with a genetic defect which causes them to be inclined to homosexuality, so these people are allowed to be in the mosque with special permissions. Otherwise, there is no exception to the rule. It is clear and thorough. No Muslim can be GAY! And that guy who, I quote says, " I have a gay brother and we are both Muslims. My family (who are also Muslims) accepted him for it, and I know Allah does too." How on earth do you know Allah accepted your brother, who is gay? Are you receiving revelation from Allah? If so, why don't you publish it? Better yet, pray to Allah to guide you and your brother to the true essence of Islam. How can you be Muslim, by definition someone who believes in the Quran and Islamic teachings, be gay, and still believe in the Quran? By that standard, ISIS should not be condemned because they also claim to be Muslims without following the true teachings of Islam. They ignore the relevant teachings of the Quran and selectively take out what morally supports their cause. If you do the same with your sexual orientation as a Muslim, you are perhaps no better than those so called "Muslims" who kill others.

• The answere from ALLAH in Quran

I will let ALLAH answer
    As he says in the Quran:
    1-((4:27) Allah wishes to accept your repentance, but those who follow their lusts, wish that you (believers) should deviate tremendously away from the Right Path).
    2-(Quite a number of the People of the Book wish they could Turn you (people) back to infidelity after ye have believed, from selfish envy, after the Truth hath become Manifest unto them: But forgive and overlook, Till Allah accomplish His purpose; for Allah Hath power over all things)
    3-( It is never the wish of those without Faith among the People of the Book, nor of the Pagans, that anything good should come down to you from your Lord. But Allah will choose for His special Mercy whom He will - for Allah is Lord of grace abounding).

• It's their belief.

It's not just Muslims but many if not most Christian religions as well. Their god is their highest authority. If their god states that a group of people are to be rejected then to defy that rule would defy their god.

From what I have read in the Christian bible. It does not seem that their god rejects or hates homosexuals. After all, they would have been created that way. What their god does hate is the actions associated with it. This is much like how a person may want to kill someone vs someone committing murder. We may not be able to control what we are and what we think but we are defiantly able to control what we do. The god would know people have impure thoughts but has a real issue when people act on them.

As a note: I lived most of my life as a Christian but for many years have been atheist.