• None of the states business

The sexuality if its employees is none of the states business. A government that employs or doesn't employ people based in gender, race, religion and sexuality is immoral by as standards.

That is teally all the inform ation i think is needed for a valid point in this issue. .

• Homosexual is moral

There are two parts to this question that I would like to address. First of all, if gay people are willing to serve and protect our country, then we should be praising those soldiers, not court marshaling and bullying them. Also, homosexuality is moral and should not be discriminated against.

• Yes it is moral because human beings are naturally attracted to both sexes.

While there may be many individuals that won't admit it, the majority of human beings are attracted somewhat to both sexes. It is only natural to feel this interest and I don't believe that there is anything wrong with homosexuality in the US military. Many years ago, the US decided that it was ok for women to join the services. We have straight men and women in the services working side by side every day. Is it really any different to have homosexuality in the service as well? I believe that both types are equal and should be treated as such.