• It isn't so.

An employer needs to have reliable long-term employees for starters Many would not employ anyone under 30 years old. Many do not employ women as men don't have babies. Now, this is a hard truth and yes we should share the load for humanities sake, but men work alone and women often can't. Men piss over there and women need a hiding place to piss. This all costs time and time is money.

• Ann Widdecombe, previous Cabinet Minister, said it best...

"When I think how far we've [woman] come and we now have so few grievances left that we whinge about mansplaining, I tell you if I would explain something to you you might call me patronizing."

The 'woman are not equal' argument is a plead for a lesson on woman's past. Before the twentieth century, woman we're viewed as the 'cooks and maids' of the household- they didn't have but one job- maintain the household. Today, woman are out in the workplace helping to make this great nation a better place alongside men. Yet, even still, woman complain we are not equal. I challenge these woman- what WOULD make you feel equal? Because look around you- you have come SO far, how can you complain?

You ask me? Men are becoming obsolete through the rising wrath of woman. Take for example the 'rape cases.' One simple claim that 'you inappropriately touched me' and I am sent to court after being fired, forced into debt as I pile on legal expenses while trying to live a ordinary life in a world that demonizes me.

Thanks for the read guys, feel free to challenge me, and have a good week.