• The lives of all children matter.

All children are able to be brought into society and lead productive lives. Additionally, all children need to be happy. A little work with feral children now will have long term positive impact. The care they receive now will reap rewards the rest of their lives. Loving, caring and training will always pay off.

• Never Too Late

I do not believe it is ever too late for someone to learn things, even simple things such as walking and talking. I believe it is something that could take a very long time but I do not believe it is impossible. I could be wrong but that is my opinion.

• Of course they should!

Of course feral children should be rehabilitated. Children are only feral when they're neglected. They deserve to know love and care and to be brought back into society to live better lives than if they were left alone. I don't know what any sensible alternative to rehabilitation could possibly be.

• Feral children need to be rehabilitated

Feral children should be rehabilitated. Although it takes a great amount of effort, time, and money, the reward is well worth the effort. Genie is the pseudonym of a feral child who was a victim of severe abuse, neglect, and social isolation. Although her case does not appear to have ended well, we know much more about treatment.