Georgia-Tennessee water dispute: Is Georgia justified in trying to shift North its border with Tennessee?

• Yes they are thirsty

If Atlanta is in danger of drying up if the shift is not made than by all means the shift should be made and there should be no more fuss from Tennessee about it especially since they already have surplus water from the river and do not really even need that piece of the border.

• No, I dont not beleive Georgia is justified in its action to shift its border

I believe this is Georgia legislature attempting to jerrymander its way into more house members while weakening the power Tennessee has in the house (which is already quite weak). It is also unfair to the Tennessee residents living just north of the Georgia border and will ultimately lead to a disrupted tax system and infrastructure confusion between the states. The payoff is not worth the problems it will cause.