German nudist colony protests refugee shelter over safety concerns: Would you live in a nudist colony?

• Yes, nudity is nothing to be ashamed of.

Yes, nudity is our natural state. Being naked is not a sign of uncivilized behavior, but is instead an expression of freedom. Most people relate nudity to sexuality and I believe that is something that needs to change. In all, if the members of the nudist colony followed all legal practices of their country in regards to public nudity I would have no issues with joining such an organization.

• Fascinating and Controversial

I have never been to a nudist colony, but they have always fascinated me. From what I have heard, these are mostly safe and positively motivated communities, but I can see so many things going wrong. I still would like to visit one, but I would have to greatly address the safety concerns before ever making such a big decision.

• I just don't get it

First of all, I don't want to see grown out of shape naked people walking around with it all hanging out. The thought just grosses me out. How hygienic are these people. We go to the bathroom several times a day. Are they wiping properly, or just spreading feces all over every chair and bench they sit on. I just don't see the need to be naked around strangers. Call me old fashioned.

• No I would never.

No i would never live in a Nudist colony simple because that lifestyle is not for me or my family. Being a father of 3 boys i could never see my family being raised in that type of environment. Just because i do not wish to live int hat environment means i am judging those who choose to do so. I support everyone's decision to live the way they want to live.