Gingrich suspects Sanders' campaign solely based on hope of Clinton FBI probe: Will Sanders make any impact at the Democratic National Convention?

• Yes, I believe that Bernie Sanders will make an impact at the Democratic National Convention.

Yes, I believe that Bernie Sanders will make an impact at the Democratic National Convention because he will be instrumental in uniting the Democratic party by endorsing Hillary Clinton. I think that Sanders realizes that he doesn't have a realistic path to the White House and will join forces with Clinton to ensure that Trump loses.

Yes, I believe that Bernie Sanders will make an impact at the Democratic National Convention because Sanders will eventually endorse Clinton and help unite the party against Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders knows that he doesn't have a realistic chance at becoming the next President of the USA and will do all in his power to help Clinton win the White House.

• Sanders will make an impact at the Democratic National Convention.

I am under the opinion that Sanders will make an impact the Democratic National Convention. Because full details of the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton have not been disclosed to the public, the severity of any punishment that could be made is unable to be determined. Sanders has the chance of convincing the Convention that he would be a better candidate for president due to the fact that he is not under investigation.

• Yes, Sanders will make an impact at the Democratic National Convention.

Bernie Sanders is unlikely to get the Democratic nomination for President. Sanders, however, is likely to make a huge impact at the Democratic National Convention. He has enough pledged delegates to give him a substantial amount of influence over the Democrat's platform. The platform will likely be much more socialistic than in the past. He can also negotiate for the right to give a major speech at the convention where he can present his vision for the future of the party.