Given that James Comey indicted a man in 2003 over a 21-word email, do you think Comey was pressured into his decision not to charge Hillary Clinton?

• Incredible pressure for Comey

Yes, I think FBI Director Comey was under a great deal of pressure in all aspects of the email investigation. There was pressure to be thorough. There was pressure to transparent. There was pressure to be expeditious. There was pressure to come to the "right" conclusion according to many different individuals and groups. This investigation was a no-win situation. No matter what the FBI's recommendation was, someone would be upset and accusing Comer of not doing his job right.

• Comey Was Pressured By Loretta Lynch

FBI Director Jim Comey stated that HIllary Clinton may have violated statues when she stored classified information on a private server. His main argument for not bringing charges against her, was that there was no intent to do anything malicious. That said, intent should not come into play with the law. People break the law all the time without intending to (e.g. manslaughter, speeding, etc.). It appears as though Mr. Comey was pressured by Loretta Lynch to not press charges against Ms. Clinton.

• Yes, I do think that James Comey succumbed to political pressure in his decision not to refer Hillary Clinton for charges.

Yes, I do think that James Comey was pressured into making the decision not to refer Hillary Clinton for charges. After stating he wouldn't refer her, he then spent a significant amount of time detailing exactly how her actions did constitute a violation of federal laws. I think he wanted to refer her for charges but could not in the face of whatever pressure was placed on him.

• Yes, I believe Comey has been pressured

I believe this investigation is not entirely on the up and up. The issue is that individuals of higher power within the government do not wish to have Hillary Clinton, likely the next President of the United States, indicted. She is tremendously guilty, yet she managed to get off scot free. Shame.