Given the continuing speculation surrounding the fate of Malaysian Flight #370, do you believe reports that residents of the Maldives actually sighted a low-flying jumbo jet on March 18?

• Malaysian Flight #370

Yes, Given the continuing speculation surrounding the fate of Malaysian Flight #370, I do believe reports that residents of the Maldives actually sighted a low-flying jumbo jet on March 18. they probably saw the jet after it went off course it is scary to still think why this all happened.

• Yes, the Maldives residents spotted Flight #370 on its ill-fated flight.

Early in the day of March 8, the same day Malaysia Flight #370 went missing, several residents in Dhaal Atoll in the Maldives said they saw a low- flying jumbo jet. With the breaking news that pieces of the plane may have been spotted 1,500 miles southwest of Australia, the Maldives sighting would have fit with the timeline and direction that the flight may have taken.

• Yes, I believe Maldives Residents Saw a Jet on the 18th

Residents of the Maldives say they saw a jumbo jet flying very low and although radar did not pick it up it is still quite plausible due to the number of residents who saw it and the level of detail with which they described it. One resident even described the doors of the plane which indicates how low and close it was.

• No, I don't believe the residents of the Maldives.

I do not believe any of the reports that are coming out of the region in the case of the missing Malaysian plane Flight #370. I think that there is just way too many variables to believe any kind of eyewitness report that is being reported. I think that people should just wait for the facts.