Given the pros and cons of having superhuman abilities, do you think it's worth it?

Asked by: ladiesman
  • I suppose so

In the sense of being able to do superhuman feats for its own sake, I think it might be worth it. However, I'm beginning to have mixed feelings because there are other things that need to be taken into consideration; secrecy and the sense of duty. It is widely accepted that when there is something wrong, those who have the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action. But there is a dilemma; if you are gifted with a special power, how do you use it altruistically without exposing yourself?

• Possible but hear me out on no.

I do believe that it could be seen as a good thing, but with Sociopaths and psychopath's in our midst. That's a recipe for a Joker, Second, how would humanity, in general, react if we knew they existed would we pull them into a lab, stick them into a study group or leave them alone. And finally what about Racism how would racist's treat people with power's. I believe that if we were in the future, power's might be ok in society but right now I wouldn't risk it.