Glenn Beck: Saudi national detained by Boston police was involved in the Boston bombings. Is this a likely theory?

• No he was not

It is quite obvious that the two suspects in the Boston marathon bombings were not involved with him. He was cleared by police, and there is no reason for us to bring our racism into the picture. The two people that were involved are one dead and one detained, and I don't understand why people need to drag more into it.

• No he was not in anyway apart of the bombings in boston

The Saudi national was cleared by law enforcement and the federal bureau of investigation. He was questioned in the hospital and cleared. The two men thought to be responsible have been identified one is dead and the other currently in the hospital charged and awaiting sentencing. Currently these are thought to be the only two involved.

• Uhh we know now...

So it is not possible for our friend Glenn Becks idea or theory to carry any weight since he has found out like the rest of us that the suspects were not Saudi at all. This is the problem with paying stupid people a lot of money for no reason.

• I don't think so

I really do not believe that Saudi national detained by Boston police was involved in the Boston bombings. Enough with these conspiracy theories already. I believe the only ones involved in this were the two that were captured. They did all of this on their own,with no help from anyone.