• It's logical, things don't form out nothing

It's logical, things don't form out nothing .

It's logical, movement exists and ever motion needs an original force.

It's logical, look at the evidence for the Resurrection of Christ Jesus

It's logical, the odds of a universe with no God being able to create or sustain life is extremely low.

• What makes us childish about believing or reading books?

You read books for knowledge and entertainment. The bible has stories that are very historical and supply things about the past that science alone cant tell us about. Know a good example is the missing day in history. Know this seems crazy but apparently scientists have came up with a way to rewind the moon and tell us dates. Now you can go look it up your selves. The point is reading and believing takes a great deal of confidence then just reading and saying, "oh that's fake and anyone who believes that is stupid!" everyone reads so why not believe?

• Yes God exists

Yes, I think that there is more than enough evidence to suggest that God does in fact exist. There had to be a powerful Deity to create the universe and everything in it, and I think it is best to give that credit to a higher power in the form of God.

• I believe in a higher power

I can't say that I believe in any specific "version" of God but I do believe that there is a higher power. Withouth the thought that there is someone out there making sense of all of this random chaos I would feel adrift, alone, and scared. Because of this I believe there has to be a God.

• I honestly can't believe people still worship a sky fairy.

Science has actually proof of the thing that they say. The bible has absolutely no evidence, in fact there is evidence against the bible and Q'uran. We shouldn't be teaching our children things that are already disproven. God can't exist because science has already proven him to be non existent.

• Why higher power?

We still don’t understand a lot of things in our world. This is why natural feeling can come that there must be some higher power. Fortunately today we can explain million of things and phenomenon that could be explained only as the act of “higher power” a few centuries ago. Even if we won’t be able to have an answer for some questions, there is no reason to assert that it must be God. Yes, the Universe is extremely complex and magnificent. Can’t it be like this without God in the picture? ;) I think it can and it is.

• There's no way

I personally think that depending on a book that was written millions of years ago is not very logical considering the fact it could be altered over time, I personally don't believe in a god basically because that is a childish way to explain everything. Learn some facts, not what just a book says