• God is a myth

God created us and we created god. We always think about god when we are doing something or any tragedy occur .We do nothing and gave all the responsibilities to the god that god will save us and when nobody helps you then you say god is so cruel . You have to put your own power .God is nothing . It is the figure created by you.

• God: Definition: A Mythical Character Born From Hallucinations:

Abraham heard voices and had visions, same goes for Vishnu, Krishna, Zoroaster, Moses, Solomon, Joshua, Lot, Jesus, Paul of Tarsus, Muhammad, Joan of Arc, Ellen White and Joseph Smith. History of belief in God follows a long line of Hallucination sufferers. Some researchers believe from analyzing the Scriptures, that they all appear to have similar Experiences to those suffering Temporal Lobe Lesions, such as found in Temporal Lobe Epilepsy and some patients with Schizophrenia, or Schizotypal Personality Disorder. I have Bi-Polar friends who also suffer similar Hallucinations.
    Oliver Sack's book "Hallucinations" is a good, authoritative source for this concept on Hallucinations creating belief in Imaginary friends. Centuries ago, they were considered as real by sufferers, modern day, many patients are aware of what Hallucinations are, yet There are still many (some I know) whose Schizophrenic hallucinations are perceived by them as God Given Truth. Thus, Supporting my Statement.

• News Flash.... Wait....Who? Which one?

1.Supernatural being: one of a group of supernatural male beings in some religions, each of which is worshiped as the personification or controller of some aspect of the universe
    2.Figure or image: a representation of a god, used as an object of worship
    3.Something that dominates: something that is so important that it takes over somebody's life

In other words, it is the creation of the individual, not a fact. The need for Daddy to be responsible for your actions, instead of you admitting things are the way they are due to your life choices. God didn't cause the car crash. The drivers did. God didn't make you wealthy, You did..... Or the Lotto did etc... :-)

• Look at human history

We have created gods through out our existence, and all have been myths. It is easy to tell that gods are man made, because the gods are never better then the men that created them. The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

• Yes, though I'd like to say both.

It very well may be true that there is an underlying energy and source of wisdom underlying this vast cosmos. However, there are many myths that have evolved to explain this source and when we give it the name God we are buying into a mythology that symbolizes everything that can not be explained.

• He is real believe

When it comes to the possibility of God's existence, the Bible says that there are people who have seen sufficient evidence, but they have suppressed the truth about God.1 On the other hand, for those who want to know God if he is there, he says, "You will seek me and find me; when you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you."2 Before you look at the facts surrounding God's existence, ask yourself, If God does exist, would I want to know him? Here then, are some reasons to consider...

Posted by: us
  • If God Is Real

This is obviously a very old debate, but with current knowledge this is what I believe. If, God as we know him, actually exists, I believe he is probably a hominid species from a different planet within our Universe. Otherwise, I do not believe there is a true all knowing creature whom no one can see or look at.

• There is no evidence, only the continued belief and a antiquated book.

There is one Really Big Question that those of faith hate to hear. Why is there no Visits of it accept for WAY BACK in a back water village in a ignorant time? HMMMMM? Religion is the need of humans to not be responsible or face the world. Oh God did it, or oh God will save us. When actually, the only real places that "God" exists is where there is already some stability of basic needs. In other words, those places where people suffer tremendously from starvation and short life spans, the only time they think of or know of the idea is when it is taught. And that is usually by some religious relief worker that is spewing it as they offer FOOD.

• Not reality, but the source of reality

We can not speak of so called reality without speaking of its source. Everything must originate from somewhere. At some point, everything natural originated from a source that was beyond natural. And to force a natural explanation to that which is beyond natural will end up in failure when accounting for the universe. This is where one must turn to metaphysics.