• Gold is more important

Gold is needed to succeed! Even exports and trading are made to get money. That is why gold is better than god. God is just a religion, it will not physically help you, but gold can help you get through everyday life as well. If we don't have gold, we will not be able to live

• Who knows if god even exists...

First of all, God does not exist. People exist. Things in the universe exist. The planets in their courses exist. While there are clear limits to our knowledge, everyone knows what it means to exist. If God does exist, then that is not God. All existing things are relative to one another in various degrees. It is actually impossible to imagine a universe in which there is, say, only one hydrogen atom. That unique thing has to have someone else imagining it. Existence requires existing among other existents, a fundamental dependency of relation. If God also exists, then God would be just another fact of the universe, relative to other existents and included in that fundamental dependency of relation. So I don't need to say anything more. It is pretty clear from this that gold is more important than god since god doesn't even exist.

• Doen God exist?

You can not know if God exist. Can you proove that God actially exist? There are no evidence of existence of him, but we can fine some evidence of that bible is wrong and God does not exist. Do you really want to exchange money and gold for a fary tale?

• Gold is better

It's actually real. HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA HADDA Also, god can't buy me shit and gold won't torture me forever if I don't live by it.

• What has more value?

I am sure that if you were to go around and offer people a gold bar or the blessing of god I have sure that most people would pick to have a golden bar that they could sell for thousands of dollars rather than the blessing of a man in the sky. I am just relaying the message of the people and my opinion is solely based on the public.

• Gold Is God

Wealth is the second best thing that someone can have, right after intelligence. Wealth is the the key to everything, It can get you better cars, better food, a better house, better friends and better women ( or men ).
    You can do almost anything with wealth, you can save an entire endangered species or feed millions of starving children in Africa. The point that I am making is that everything that you would "pray" to a god for you could get on your own with enough wealth. Here are some examples, Rather praying to find love pay for a membership with professional dating site and pay for a life coach to giving you tips on dating. Rather than praying for someone you love to not die of an illness, pay for a better doctor and a better hospital. Lastly, rather than praying for wealth, use the wealth you already have to purchase books or classes on how to invest wealth into things that make more wealth such as bonds, stocks or real estate. In conclusion, wealth is better than God because, while God gives you hope, Wealth gives you results. God promises to give you things you want meanwhile Wealth actually gives them to you. So in this way wealth, aka(gold) is God, the one true God of man.

• Gold really sucks

Why you ask because iron diamond and lapis and coal is better in minecraft because gold breaks easily and diamond has about 1,235 durability and gold only has 80 and iron has 126 and lapis is good for enchanting and coal is good for smelting iron gold and wood plus wood can smelt stuff for you

• God is better

I think god is better better because without him no gold he created everything we have and everthing we need so with out him we wouldnt have anything gold is something we want god is what we need with out him you wouldnt be here and you wouldnt be able to have gold

• God is better

• God is better

• No i think

If it want for god we wouldnt have the gold we have now he died so we can have stuff like this so we can live our lives with cool things like this so gold is not better than god gold is just something that we can have but god is what we need.

• I'm not religious but materialism sucks

Material wealth is important only until you have what you need. Having more money than that doesn't make you any more happy, but what does make you happy is your spiritual wellbeing... Whether that is God or just simply being at peace with yourself and being a nice person. I think when you have what you need to be financially secure, it feels much better to spend the extra money on something that makes other people happy too, like hosting dinner with friends or making a difference to peoples lives through charity. That's just better for everyone.

• Values must take precedence

Materialism leads people to live selfish un-examined lives without any long term meaning. Now, my beliefs tell me that God and nature are one but that doesn't mean that God is purely physical. Therefore everything is only as important as you make it. I would argue that people who chose gold don't choose gold because it's money necessarily, I think they like the idea of obtaining money more than the idea of just having money. No one wants to be on welfare with no job because work gives meaning to our lives.

• Not even a comparison

You may think gold buys you stuff and keeps you alive, and that gold won't torture you for not living by it, but that is all wrong. God gives you gold, and has made gold valuable to be used as a currency. Had God not wanted to give you gold, you wouldn't have even one piece. Gold actually tortures you if you do choose to live by it, because greed takes over your mind. God is actually Merciful by telling us not to live by gold because it will ruin us in this world and the next. He holds the punishment of Hell over our heads as a Mercy, because punishment is psychologically one of the ways we learn.

• God is better

God is better than anything.Gold has no price.Gold does not answer your prayers. All of y'all are liberals !!!!!! You can go home.God is the best thing in the world.The only thing that you can do with gold is buy shit load of stuff.God is more better than gold and me.

• God is better

God created all life and everything else that exists. I agree with the person who said that hes better than his creation so ya god definitely is better than gold and anyone who says gold is better has some serous greed problems. Because god is like 10000000000000000000000 times better than gold

DrKaboom44 says2016-12-08T14:20:45.133
It really all depends. I can see how an atheist or someone questioning their religion would choose gold, because you can feel it and have proof that its yours, but for religious reasons, gold wouldn't be as important. So, this is kind of unfair.