Google helps progressive apps find web browsers: Does Google capably serve the needs of the public?

• Yes it does.

Google is a business, but it does serve the public. They create things that help people live better lives and make the most of their time. To some degree they are motivated by profit, which is why they scaled back on Google fiber. They want to make good products that help people , but they want to make money.

• I think so

Google is a better search engine for me than Microsoft edge and Norton safe search. Some of it is familiarity, but the results tend to be more in line with my queries when I use google. Also google is now pretty universal, so it's visible and familiar to others outside of the US as well.

• Yes, it does.

Google capably serves the needs of the public. This is simply because google helps progressive apps to find web browser. It has been the best search engine that most websites recommends. The search results are also great and reliable. Therefore i recommend google since it will always give you want.

• Yes, I think so.

Progressive Web Apps are experiences that combine the best of the web and the best of apps. They are useful to users from the very first visit in a browser tab, no install required. As the user progressively builds a relationship with the app over time, it becomes more and more powerful. It loads quickly, even on flaky networks, sends relevant push notifications, has an icon on the home screen, and loads as a top-level, full screen experience.