• Google is better than Bing.

It takes forever to find answers to things when I am using Bing, but on Google it loads faster and provides more accurate answers to questions. Google provides Gmail, Youtube, and Drive. Besides, Bing lied on a few occasions in the past so why trust their answers to our questions?

• Google is Better

I know Google is better because I took the Bing It On test and all three times Google won.
    That says everything about how Bing lied about their 2:1 preference ratio.
    Google has cool stuff like Gmail and Drive. I don't care that it collects Big Data about me, all I care about is the features it provides.

• On any other day...

Had this been posted on any other day I would've chosen Google, but Google being the girl it is continues to fill in my suggestions incorrectly and doesn't cooperate with me on my english paper with no regard to the fact that this paper determines whether or not I pass this class or fail!

• I choose Google

Whenever i am on Bing i can never find what I'm looking for, unlike Google in which i find what I'm looking for instantly. Google also provides better services than Bing such as Youtube and Gmail. Lastly Google doesn't provide false websites with false claims that they are better proven by false statistics.

• On any other day...