Governments and universities everywhere should compete to attract qualified students regardless of nationality or residence: Would the proposition benefit the home countries that students leave?

• Homework is necessary

Homework is a very essential part of the school experience. If there was no homework, then nobody would ever get past elementary school. Homework helps kid remember information better, especially before sleep. I encourage everyone to appreciate homework the way it is. In other words: DO YOUR HOMEWORK OR ELSE!!!

• Many students will return home.

When a student leaves his or her home country, they are doing so for an experience they can't get at home. They may also be getting an education they might not be able to get at home. These experiences will help create a stronger and more diverse workforce, which would benefit the home countries.

• Students that leave their country to attend a university elsewhere will benefit their home country as they will probably return to their home country educated.

I think this proposition will benefit the students home country as they will probably return to their home country well educated. Further, I think it will allow a non resident to learn a new culture; however, I think the student should pay more for being a non resident. Though it may help the home country of the student, I believe it will cause students residing in the home country of the university to have a hard time getting in as more people will be applying from all over the world.