Governor of NJ, Chris Christie's approval rate is at an all time low: Did he know about the George Washington Bridge lane closures?

• Yes, I feel he knew.

Yes, I feel that Chris Christie, the governor of New Jersey, knew about the bridge lane closures even though he may deny it. He has shown through other cases that he is someone who can easily engage in cheating, lying, and other corrupt practices. Therefore, I have a hard time believing anything that he says. Proof speaks louder than his own words.

• Yes, Governer Chris Christie did have a hand in the bridge closure.

Yes, I do believe that the Governor of NJ, Chris Christie did have knowledge of the George Washington Bridge Closure. The three people that were part of this incident were among his top officials. I find it hard to believe that they would have carried out a plan of this magnitude without some direction from the Governor.

• Yes, he must have.

There is no way that Chris Christe did not know about the George Washington Bridge lane closures. IT was a big change and it requied a lot of approval. If he did not know it is further proof that he is not a good governor and has made some terrible mistakes.

• Yes, he knew about the George Washington Bridge lane closures.

Yes, he knew about the George Washington Bridge lane closures and more evidence will come out proving this. He may be impeached for his knowledge of the closures, and he even joked about it with people who helped him close the bridge. This could have led to serious accidents and deaths.