Green Party's Jill Stein: What We Fear from Donald Trump, We Have Already Seen from Hillary Clinton. Is she telling the truth?

• HIllary Clinton already has a track record to evaluate.

Donald Trump has spouted off and said many things that make people fear that he could act rashly, but it is all speculation as to how he would actually govern. Hillary Clinton, by contrast, was Secretary of State and we have seen her illegal use of private e-mail servers to handle classified intelligence, her bungled handling of the Benghazi massacre, and other bad decisions that have harmed Americans.

• Trump is nothing like Clinton

I get what Jill Stein is saying, however I don't agree. I think Donald Trump gets really misunderstood. The media is constantly misquoting him and blowing things up. I may not support him, but I don't support how he has been ripped apart. Especially while Hilary Clinton is still being investigated for very serious charges.

• Hillary doesn't know how to tell the truth

The Green Party's Jill Stein is absolutely telling the truth when she says What We Fear from Donald Trump, We Have Already Seen from Hillary Clinton. HIllary is as dishonest as the say is long and will do and say anything, including lying, to get elected. This kind of dishonesty should not and cannot be rewarded.

• Clinton is a far cry from Trump

While there may be a sliver of truth in Stein's words, the fact remains that Clinton is a far cry from Trump on so many issues that it is laughable to compare the two. While Clinton is certainly more moderate than Stein or Sanders, it is extremely untrue to conclude that means she is comparable to Trump.