Ground zero mosque: Is opposing ground zero mosque discriminatory?

• I don’t think that opposing the ground zero mosque is discriminatory at all.

I don’t think that opposing the ground zero mosque is discriminatory
    at all. It’s all a matter of good
    taste. The hijackers were Muslim. It would be insensitive for any group of
    Muslims at this point to attempt to build a house of worship on ground where
    members of their religion committed a mass murder. Duh.

• Everyone in New York already learned what they needed to about Islam on 9/11.

Although anyone who comes to the US has the freedom of religion, building a mosque at ground zero is inviting the people who attacked us to come back. This is a goof commemoration for them, and back stabbing the innocent families and victims hurt and or killed in this tragic event.

• Only to the prejudice.

Because I know more about it, I do not think that the center deserves such condemnation. To say that the community center that would have been open to the people spits in the face of 9/11 victims, to me, sounds like an implied admission that people don't want Muslims to help the community by running a prayer center, for recreational use.

• No, because a ground zero mosque would celebrate the tragedy.

No, opposing a ground zero mosque is not discriminatory, because building a mosque at ground zero would celebrate the religion that led to the tragedy. The people who committed the attack on September 11 did the attack in the name of the religion. To put up a mosque at ground zero is to celebrate what they did. This is insensitive to victims and their families.