• Guiness is good, but not the best

Guiness is good. However, it does not deserve the moniker of best. Actually, no beer deserve that distinction, because as with art, taste is in the palate of the beholder. The beer that is the best depends on the day, the weather, the occasion, the activity and the food that it is paired with.

• No, Guinness beer is not the best beer in the world.

No, Guinness beer is not the best beer in the world. Guinness has a strange taste that is offensive to many people. It is also too dark to be pleasing to the eye. Furthermore, the small plastic balls that are included in cans of Guinness add to the amount of trash that enters our landfills.

• Not in my opinion

There are a variety of tastes in this world, but I myself think that Guinness is terrible. I do not drink it, nor do I ever want to again. I know there are people out there that do like it, but I don't think there is a general consensus saying it is the best in the world.

• No, Guinness beer probably is not the best beer in the world

No, Guinness beer probably is not the best beer in the world. In fact, not that many people Guinness beer. The beer probably tastes approximately the same as many other beers. What beer is the best depends on the taste buds of the drinker so some people might think Guinness is the best.