Guinness drops sponsorship of New York City's St. Patrick's Day Parade: Do you support beer makers decision to boycott parades that exclude certain members of the community?

• I support inclusion

I think that as our society in increasingly inclusive, then so must be the companies which are contained in society. Guinness and other manufacturers can not afford to be seen as not inclusive. I support the actions of these companies simply because I find the idea of a major or minor company being exclusionary intolerable.

• Yes, I support them.

Any company is free to boycott parades or other events that are not equal and are instead exclusionary. Such a well-known company boycotting the parade over LGBT rights makes the struggle more visible to the general population and makes it known that many companies and people refuse to sit by and let the discrimination happen without consequence.

• Yes I Do

I do support beer makers decision to boycott parades that exclude certain members of the community. We should not tolerate discrimination and I applaud these companies for making the stand that they made. They gave up publicity and advertising for a good and just reason. We need more companies that are going to be socially responsible on a daily basis.

• They have judgments to make.

No, I do not support the beer maker's decision to boycott parades that exclude certain members of the community, because those who run the parade need to make judgment calls about what the purpose of the parade is. It is possible that they do not want the St. Patrick's Day parade to be about a political cause, and there is nothing wrong with that.