• The second amendment, people!!!

Our founding fathers saw it fit that our country's citizens should have the right to own guns. People need guns for self defense and hunting. Now think about it: President Hillary Clinton bans guns. What's next? She just broke the Constitution! Plus, if killers can't use a gun to kill someone, they could use almost anything as a weapon. Not to mention, since when do criminals follow laws?......

• With It, Within Reason

As a gun user with a CWP, I support gun control, or at least the commonly accepted idea of gun control. The common concept involves restrictions on most semi automatic rifles, and all automatic weapons. The concept also promotes making criminal background checks and mental health screenings mandatory for all firearm transactions. These are fairly common measures already, and 85% of legal gun owners support them. I consider myself to be among that group.

I support the use of guns for hunting, self defense, and the resistance of tyranny as an inalienable right for mentally sound, law-abiding Americans. However, I also believe that we, as a nation, need to seriously step up our firearm enforcement, education, training, and appropriate usage.

• Guns protect everyday citizens every day.

3 out of 5 felons say they would not mess with a citizen who is carrying a gun. How could you protect your self during a mass shooting without a gun. How could you protect your family? Your Friends? With a gun you could stop a mass shooting. Why do you think police carry guns?

• Maybe, maybe not.

Honestly, when I first saw this question, I was wondering if this was your indirect way of asking whether or not people are Democratic or Republican. Democrats support gun control whilst Republicans are obviously the opposite. Well, honestly, I have no real opinion here. Being the fourth comment, I chose no just to even it because this little "first" brat put two comments up. Kgandolfo1400 has a good argument, one with some unarguable evidence and truths. And then the Democrats would say, "NO! More guns more homicides!" Well, both are true and false at the same time. So whether or not this law goes up doesn't really matter to me. Some countries are currently allowing citizens to have guns and others don't. If you want gun freedom, go there. If not, find another country, simple as that.

• No no no

It depends on how you use the gun, if you use it to hurt or threaten somebody then that is a way to put people in danger and those people should not be able to use guns but if you use it for protection that is perfectly fine. I think it is fine to have fun with them too, fun such as hunting, and going shooting. If you do support gun control then how can people that live in the middle of nowhere get food. What if there is not a store around in 200 miles, they could starve, and that would suck. So I guess it just depends on how you use the gun.

• No no no

• No no no

• No no no

• I would love it but....

I am a Republican. Nope, just kidding. The problem is that America has so many guns already floating around that we can't eradicate the problem. Guns are just tools to kill. People kill people, not guns. The gun control laws would not have stopped any of the 3 past major shootings. All it would do is leave citizens defenseless.

• Its just dumb

Now these u cant trust people and now people are just crazy these days next thing u know Ur living then BOOM BOOM BOOM u could be on the floor it just happens just like that its just really scary just check anybody if they will harm anybody just keep a look out.