• Yes, guns should be replaced by bananas.

I think guns should be replaced by bananas. Why? Well, according to the National Institute of Bananas, bananas are far more dangerous. Also, according to PeopleScaredOfBananas.Com, people are far more scared of bananas rather than a gun. This is because humans think bananas are attack helicopters with sharks piloting them trying to eat their faces. So, if police use bananas, people will NEVER rob stores again, for these miscreants KNOW that bananas ARE EXTREMELY LETHAL AND SCARY. Another reason why guns should be replaced by bananas is because you can eat a banana. According to the dictionary, a gun is something that shoots bullets, and is not edible (This claim comes from personal experience), BUT, on the other hand, bananas can be eaten. I've eaten one myself, so I should know. People will be either scared by a banana or be lured into a trap by peeling it and captured easily. Before you say "Oh wat if ppl dont like banananas???", according to the National Institute of Banana Eaters, 111% of Earth likes bananas! Oh! I forgot, my final reason why we should have bananas replacing guns is because bananas have 2 forms!! Even if your banana gun breaks, you can use it a second time!!! The 2 forms of bananas are the Outer Layer, and the Edible White part. Using these 2 forms, bananas can be quite deadly and their reliability is increased. Oh shucks!! I forgot my last last reason. Well, time to tell ya! My last reason why bananas should replace guns is because with bananas, uhh, you can... Eat them? No.. No.. I already said that. Uh! You can... Uh, USE THEM AS BOOMERANGS SINCE THEY ARE SHAPED LIKE ONE! TRY DOING THAT WITH A GUN! HA!

• Guns are bad

Guns are way to dangerous for the human beings in this world so bananas would make a good guns in this world it will go pow pow !! Soo go buy bananas instead of guns guns are way to dangourous for this world . And guns make alot of people die

• I'm confused... But okay

I guess it depends. If the whole world would replace guns with bananas, AWESOME. Because guns are scary and you never know when they will strike. But bananas are... Harmless fruit with some lovely vitamins. And just one more thing. I'm only saying this for the sake of it. I mean, i just don't really like the rule that as long as you're old enough you can buy guns. Lets just not buy guns at all, okay?! Oh, and one more thing... BANANA! (minion style)

• I believe that guns should be replaced by bananas

People think that guns are unsafe, but bananas are far more dangerous. It would become illegal to have a banana and guns would replace them as a less lethal weapon. People would again propose that guns should be replaced, and the cycle would continue. There will be infinite guns and bananas until they become one. The gunana. Or the banagun. Take your pick. This is why I believe guns should be replaced by bananas.

Yes, guns should be replaced by bananas. I think guns should be replaced by bananas. Why? Well, according to the National Institute of Bananas, bananas are far more dangerous. Also, according to PeopleScaredOfBananas.Com, people are far more scared of bananas rather than a gun. This is because humans think bananas are attack helicopters with sharks piloting them trying to eat their faces. So, if police use bananas, people will NEVER rob stores again, for these miscreants KNOW that bananas ARE EXTREMELY LETHAL AND SCARY. Another reason why guns should be replaced by bananas is because you can eat a banana. According to the dictionary, a gun is something that shoots bullets, and is not edible (This claim comes from personal experience), BUT, on the other hand, bananas can be eaten. I've eaten one myself, so I should know. People will be either scared by a banana or be lured into a trap by peeling it and captured easily. Before you say "Oh wat if ppl dont like banananas???", according to the National Institute of Banana Eaters, 111% of Earth likes bananas! Oh! I forgot, my final reason why we should have bananas replacing guns is because bananas have 2 forms!! Even if your banana gun breaks, you can use it a second time!!! The 2 forms of bananas are the Outer Layer, and the Edible White part. Using these 2 forms, bananas can be quite deadly and their reliability is increased. Oh shucks!! I forgot my last last reason. Well, time to tell ya! My last reason why bananas should replace guns is because with bananas, uhh, you can... Eat them? No.. No.. I already said that. Uh! You can... Uh, USE THEM AS BOOMERANGS SINCE THEY ARE SHAPED LIKE ONE! TRY DOING THAT WITH A GUN! HA!

• You guys are boring !!!!!111!!!

Everyone knows that people kill people with guns... Very scare,,, however the only thing scary about bananas is literally everything. Bananas can toxic in very high amounts creating a lethal toxin from eating the beautiful golden goodness that is banana. Also bananas are basically a trap, you can throw down a banana peel down making someone fall. Once fallen you can shoot them multiple time with your full automatic banana gun mod

• Most definitely. This is a fantastic idea.

Bananas don't kill people (unless you eat too many, of course, but control yourselves, people), they're a fantastic source of potassium, among other things, and they taste really bloody nice. In my humble opinion, bananas are infinitely better than guns. If we gave everyone in America a few bunches of bananas in trade for any guns they had, America would instantly become far safer. The only downside I can think of is that it would result in way more Minion normie memes.

• Bananas are much more deadly.

Guns are just obsolete, why do we still use them? Bananas are more effective weapons then metallic cannons. Since World War II, bananas have proved effective in warfare, an American and Canadian regiment once used bananas to push the Germans back, they all fled screaming and cussing, sometimes if they ran out of food, the bananas could be consumed, sometimes banana pie was made. Double banana barrel shotguns are better than double metal barrel shotguns.

• With all guns replaced by bananas, war would be a lot less deadly.

Having to go back to bows, swords, and nuclear missiles, whilst still having modern body armour, would lower the death toll of wars to near zero, assuming no nuclear missiles are launched.

In addition bananas are a great source of potassium, so everyone will be a lot more healthy. Cool beans!

• The US will not become dependent on low down dirty brown people

The US is a global leader in gun production. Guess what the US doesn't produce? Bananas! It's countries like Ecuador, Costa Rica ,Colombia, and the Philippines. Basically Mexico and Asian Mexico. America is already trying to build a wall to keep those Mexicans out. How can the US enforce it's will and power if the Mexicans have all our bananas!?

• Guns are bad

• Thats just stupid

Why replace guns with bananas if they cant do anything that makes no sense. That's like saying "instead of sleeping on beds, lets sleep on the ground." why would you ever say something like that it is just nonsensical. End this gun violence but in a sensical way. Stop it...

• Is this a joke?

I swear this has to be a joke i know that some people might have a freight of banana's thats called a phobia im a germa phobe but i do believe some people may have the phobia of banana's but i bet this is a joke. And its very wierd why you would put this on debate.Org because most of the people agreeing with you probebly are taking this as a joke and saying yes only because they think its funny.

• Is this a joke?

• Bananas are lethal.

Bananas have been scientifically proven to be lethal when injected into the nervous system. In fact, the Pentagon has considered classifying bananas as WMDs. Why did the USA invade Iraq in 2003? To find WMDs. What the American public doesn't know, is that these WMDs were actually bananas.

DNC
    Alex Jones (Infowars)

• It should be the other way around

Instead of replacing guns with bananas, we should replace bananas with guns. Unlike eating a banana, anyone who has ever put a gun in their own mouth would realize how much faster the emotional pain and problems would go away when you pull the trigger. Plus, it is obvious that guns taste better than bananas.

Debating_Horse says2018-07-11T20:26:10.757
Great poll!
noobdebatr123 says2018-07-18T16:23:04.310
Yep.