Has America's attitude towards terror changed since 9/11?

• Yes it has.

Before 9/11 America seemed more lenient and did not take the terror as much of a threat because we have never been hit on our own land and had that superior feeling after going so long without a problem. When it happend America became more strict and everything felt more real to them it seems like.

• The defense budget for America has skyrocketed.

In 2001 the American budget for defense was around 314 billion dollars. Now Thursday September 12 2013 is spending over 740 billion dollars on defense. Only ten years made us waste 400 billion dollars on defense, and some people think the reason is is to high is because we got in a war in 2011 and had to fend off more counties.

• Our attitude has changed towards terror since 9/11.

Before 9/11, we seemed to live in this perfect world where we couldnt be touched. We never dreamed people would fly planes into wall street towers, the Pentagon, and attempt a plane attack on the White House. We have since opened our eyes and no longer live behind rose colored glasses. We are aware that we are vulnerable and anything is possible.

• Yes, people are more aware of terror.

People are more aware of terror than they have been in the past. There are many things that have taken place in the country that make people aware from airport security to new rules at banks to help identify potential terrorist suspect. Folks need to continually be aware of the dangers.

• Yes, it has.

Yes, I think that America's attitude toward terror has changed since 9/11. I don't think that there's any way it wouldn't have changed drastically due to the magnitude of the attack. Americans are more cautious now, I believe, and further steps are taken to stay safe than prior to 9/11.

• Yes America's attitude has changed

Yes, I think that in light of 9/11 America's attitude towards terror has changed and more Americans are aware of the every day dangers that now unfortunately exist in today's society. I think that 9/11 was a wake up call and now more Americans are looking out for suspicious activity.